Your life....is the great unknown. This is especially true during the teen years. You have no idea what lies ahead of you. You may think you know...but trust me something won't play out the way you planned it.
Our lives are not meant to be planned out by us. Our plans are not perfect, our plans frequently fail. There is only One who can plan out your life and trust me He has everything perfectly laid out.
In times of pain and sorrow you may feel alone...and question why God has this for you. A very common statement is "Lord why did you do this to me." Or more briefly "Why Lord Why." This is a very common question that I can pretend to have an answer to but I don't. I'm not the Lord so I don't even have business answering this. However I'm not going to leave you with that. My silly excuse for an answer to this impossible question is "God has a perfect reason for this, but we are imperfect therefore we cannot see it" That may not seem encouraging but trust me it is. It may sound strange to hear but death of loved ones happens for a reason. Trials happen for a reason. All of the things you experience in your life happen to grow you as a person. You mature each step of the way. God does things to make you stop think and grow. That to me is encouraging.
For those of you who don't believe in God or for those of you who currently don't think God is helping you by presenting a trial. I ask that you go back to all the trials in your life and you figure out something good that you can learn from it. Then for those that don't believe I ask please tell me why you think the trial wasn't planned by Someone of higher knowledge. If you cannot learn anything from your own trials then your not trying hard enough. I can assure you that you can find something to learn.
I'm going to use an example.to back up my theory. As a child we all do naughty things. When our parents catch us we get in trouble. What happens when we get in trouble for the first time? We learn. There are multiple things we can learn.
A.Mom and Dad don't like what I did.
B.If I do it I get in trouble.
C.Much much more.
See even something as simple as that we still learn things. All of this to say God plans out your life to us it is the great unknown. But take comfort in the fact that it will play out exactly as its suppose to. That to me is all the encouragement I need to press on.
No comments:
Post a Comment