Men, young men, old men I don't care. Single or not, look I'm noticing a trend. Guys just aren't all that respectful to women anymore. I mean don't get me wrong, some men are, to those of you I speak of, I give you man points. However I am talking to many, teenage guys. Girls become toys, how many girls and how hot they are seems to be what makes you cool. I don't agree with this at all! (Just as a side note, girls we aren't toys either so don't think your off the hook)
We need to treat girls/women like they are gold, because really they are. Think about it, gold is valuable, special, rare, and beautiful. If you think about it this very basically sums up certain girls. The right girls will be valuable to you, special, rare and beautiful. Don't be fooled by all the fools gold out there, it is without value, it isn't special, its certainly not rare, and while it may appear beautiful, deep down its worthless.
So when you find your gold, what should you do? Well for me I would treat my gold with great respect. Remember the gold and land isn't yours until you have staked your claim, or in other words until you have married her. So be respectful of the beautiful gold you have.
I would also be sure to keep the gold and not go searching for other gold nuggets. Guys do not cheat on your girlfriends, don't flirt with other girls, it isn't right. You need to keep to your gold nugget. Don't even look at them. You may have heard you can look but don't touch. Well if you really love your gold, you won't need to look at the other gold floating in the stream.
Smelt your gold, into a gold bar. This is my cheesy way of leading into gifts. Make your gold nugget a gold bar. Make her happy guys, give her gifts. I would personally frequently send flowers! I mean girls love flowers guys its a proven fact, every day its proven.
I'm still looking for my gold nugget. One day I will find her, and she will be treated like gold, this isn't meant to make me look good though. This is meant for men to have a reminder of how we should treat women. So I'm going to treat mine like gold? How bout you hmm?
(Note to the girls: Please treat us guys very much like this too. Especially if we are being respectful like started above. Don't take advantage of us, or else I would classify you in the fools gold, department. All the foolish men will love you, the wise man will turn from you. Plus we treat you with respect its only right you give it to us back)
No comments:
Post a Comment