Sunday, March 11, 2012

Random Personal Thoughts (Heaven)

  A friend and I were talking about Heaven the other day, mostly joking but also somewhat serious. We were talking about what it will be like. Will there be sports? Will there be cars (after reading that those of you who know my friends well know who I was talking to) and we were just wondering what family would be like up there, and what we would do, how old our bodies will be ya know all the essentials.

  I personally think that what we view as entertainment and good special things now, will no longer apply to us up in heaven. We will have a different holy view on things, no longer this worldly view. However it will be beautiful up there, I mean streets of gold ;) If the streets are gold imagine the rest of it :D

As for our age, probably somewhere mid aged, obviously excellent physical condition however not like it would matter much.As for family, I cannot say I guess we are all brothers and sisters right?

 Anyways this is my Random Personal Thoughts, a new thing I hope to be doing frequently. Lemme know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome, and I can't wait to hear more. I love your writing, Brandon! ;)
    Haha, it's funny, but my friend and I were actually talking about this earlier as well. :D

    ReplyDelete