Touchy subject. However a very critical one indeed. This subject I'm not going to be as, kind on as others so please excuse me.
I myself was almost aborted, in fact I was VERY VERY close to it. Ever since I found out about this I have felt incredibly strong on this subject. I am pro life, I don't just say it like many I MEAN IT.
Abortion is wrong, Period no if and or buts about it. It is there is no excuse.
A few common rebuttals are as followed.
R:"But the quality of the child's life will be poor" A:Oh so then kill it, that solves everything... I think not!
R:"I cannot take care of it!"A: Adoption agency, is a good place to turn.
R:"It came from sinful deeds"A: The child should not die from the parents mistake.
I myself come from a per-marriage pregnancy, and let me tell you I am glad I wasn't aborted. I am so thankful I was given a chance at life! It is sad to think that there are many children like me that have died, at the hand of murderers.
The 180 movie is a great place to get more information on this. Viewer Discretion is advised, however my youth group watched it. If you think it is okay for you to watch, I would suggest it.
Just as Hitler and his army killed Jews in the Holocaust. America, it's Facilities, and government authorities are killing babies, in the American Holocaust.
"You shall not murder."
Exodus 20:13
The womb should be the safest place for babies, however it no longer is.
This is amazing Brandon. I could not agree more. You have a way with words my bro. ;)
ReplyDeletePOWERFUL ending statement.